Teknorix is hiring for a Hardware Design Engineer motivated to create world-class hardware products.
You will get an opportunity to design the hardware for battery-powered IoT devices. In this role, you will influence the rapidly growing field of IoT. If this interests you, kindly apply for the position now!
- Design, plan, document and develop microcontroller based hardware products from initial requirements through prototypes to production.
- Maintain existing designs and develop new variants of existing products to add new features, deal with component end-of-life, etc.
- Work collaboratively with other Hardware team members, Product Management, Software Engineering and Manufacturing to produce reliable, standards compliant, world-class products.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical engineering, Electronics engineering, or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a hardware design engineer or similar.
- Demonstrated ability in electronic design, prototyping and debugging.
- Proficiency in design software such as AutoCAD, Allegro, and Altium.
- Exceptional attention to detail and precision.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving abilities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to a strict deadline.