Teknorix, headquartered in Verna - Goa, is a fast-growing global product engineering and technology solutions company operating in India, the USA, and Europe.
Over the last 9 years, Teknorix has helped companies accelerate digital transformation initiatives as an innovation and technology partner while helping scale their business to greater heights. Teknorix has also worked with start-ups and growing product companies, helping them transform their ideas into next-generation products. Teknorix also has built and scaled some of their own cloud-based SaaS products, which serve over 5000 companies in 100+ countries across the globe. One such product is Jobsoid– a cloud-based recruiting platform that helps businesses and agencies streamline their entire recruitment process, right from advertising a job to making a successful hire. Currently, at a team strength of 80+ across its offices in Goa and Pune, Teknorix strives to foster a fun work culture that is friendly, challenging, and at the same time motivating.
Work Mode: Hybrid
We are looking for a highly skilled Azure Cloud Engineer to join our team on immediate basis. You will be responsible for the efficient functioning of all cloud-based systems. You should be able to plan, develop, and put in place optimal cloud solutions and infrastructure. Besides, you should be able to resolve any issues and debug the cloud stack.
You should have a strong technical expertise to provide cloud services matching the clients’ requirements. As a team player and go-getter, you should supervise/motivate your team members and offer technical support when needed.
As an Azure Cloud Engineer, you will be working with the Developers, Architects and customer engineering teams to
- Engineer complex Azure cloud infrastructures for both customer and internal environments.
- Support our Azure environment to resolve critical and complex technical issues.
- Operational Excellence: Work with leadership on process improvement, operational efficiency, and strategic initiatives.
- Install and configure PAAS & IAAS solutions in the Azure cloud.
- Perform System and network hardening, Vulnerability assessment and remediation, apply best practices for computer and network security.
- Automate deployment of webapps, logic apps, containers, storage, virtual network, etc using Terraform.
- 2+ years of experience as a Cloud Engineer or in designing cloud-based solutions on Azure
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Hands-on experience in ARM or BICEP or Terraform
- Hands-on experience in Azure Devops Pipeline Deployments
- Hands-on experience in Azure VNETs, Firewalls, VPNs, Web Apps, Functions, Logic Apps, SQL
- Certification in Microsoft Azure is desirable