Our company is looking for an experienced Firmware Engineer (C/C++) to join our team on immediate basis. As a firmware engineer, you will be responsible for implementation of embedded systems development on our IOT products.
Teknorix is a product engineering, software development and technology services company with offices in Goa and Pune. We leverage our expertise in the latest technologies to deliver innovative solutions to accelerate your digital transformation initiatives, helping scale your business to greater heights.
- Regularly report to management on the progress of tasks;
- Assume a hands-on role for testing and debugging of related systems and all interfaces between firmware and other product components;
- Develop new software features and capabilities as required;
- Work with algorithms and system architecture teams to implement “black box” software components;
- Complete unit testing, build scripts and CI/CD scripts as required;
- Participate on a cross-functional team to solve challenging development problems.
- 2+years experience on ESP-IDF or Arduino development
- Experience using RTOS development principles;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with other team members;
- Experience with CI/CD is a benefit;
- Ability to independently manage time to meet project deadlines;
- Intermediate-level understand of Git and related concepts;
- Strong background with C/C ++ and embedded systems development;
- Familiarity with and willingness to use agile development concepts;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience;
- Experience implementing DSP algorithms is also a bonus;
- Self-motivated and driven to meet long term goals;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
Freshers will not be considered