Passionate about Microsoft Technologies & Web?
About Teknorix Systems Pvt Ltd
Teknorix is a product engineering, software development and technology services company with offices in Goa and Pune. We leverage our expertise in the latest technologies to deliver innovative solutions to accelerate your digital transformation initiatives, helping scale your business to greater heights.
The Team Lead will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems built using the Microsoft .NET Stack. The Team Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship. The Team Lead will help in sprint planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and post-mortem meetings. Additional responsibilities will include architecture design, code reviews and continuous education of the team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading teams to a final product, possess a passion for Microsoft technologies as well as be courageous in defending quality over quick delivery.
- Create and integrate features for our enterprise SAAS software solution using the latest .NET technologies
- Active participation throughout the development lifecycle
- Evaluate and integrate latest technologies and third party libraries/APIs
- Communicate with team members to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles to meet the team goals.
- Leverage open source and other technologies and languages outside of the .NET framework should the need arise, and autonomously be able to make use of those decisions.
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for production issues that are escalated to the engineering team.
- Actively participate in daily code reviews.
- Mentor less experienced developers.
- 5+ years experience as a software developer
- Proficient with ASP.NET MVC and .NET Core
- Strong understanding of Databases, SQL & ORMs
Bonus points if
- Experience in PostgreSQL, MongoDB or Elasticsearch
- Experience with Identityserver 4.0 or OpenId Connect / OAuth2
- Experience in Devops, CI/CD using Bitbucket Pipelines, Azure Web Apps