We are looking for a Project Management Trainee to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for managing and documenting the scope and timeline of each project.
Besides facilitating the team members, you should also ensure all deliverables meet quality standards. Should possess problem-solving skills which will help to resolve conflicts or project obstacles. In addition to this, you will be managing the sprints.
You should own strong analytical skills and hold a positive attitude. Managing deadlines and stressful situations effectively should also be your capabilities along with preparing and presenting project reports.
If you think you can manage the mentioned responsibilities, and have the required skills then drop us a line.
- Study daily tasks regarding information processing and performance to better understand business system needs.
- Learning various project management concepts including Agile methodology and Sprint management.
- Working directly with the business analyst, team lead, PM and client to clarify requirements and Maintain user stories along with proper acceptance criteria.
- Maintaining various documentations used in the Project Lifecyle.
- Participating in daily client calls and coming prepared for those meetings to discuss team queries hindering the Sprint progress.
- Making sure the team follows best practices and completing the project within the specified time in proper quality
- Project Status reporting to internal team and to external stakeholders.
- Supervision on the Project schedule to meet the desired deadlines with reporting.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Working closely with the Testing team to confirm that all use cases are verified.
- Understanding of Documentations used for Project Management.
- Knowledge of Diagrams used for Project Management.
- Understanding of Prioritization methods and Techniques eg.MoSCoW and various other methods
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies and SCRUM Practices
- Understanding of Product development Lifecycle
- Understanding of Project Management Tools (Eg. Jira)
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and strong research skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Certifications related to project management will be added advantage