Teknorix is a place where innovation meets creativity. We love implementing fresh ideas to deliver innovative solutions and build exceptional software.
We are a fun workplace filled with creative and curious individuals. We are always eager to learn new things whether it is product engineering or software development. We derive pleasure in solving real-life problems with our technology expertise and consider every challenge we face as an opportunity to do something extraordinary.
Our cloud based products are serving over 4000 users in 100 countries across the globe. These include small startups, mid-sized businesses as well as large organizations. With offices in Goa and Pune, we are looking for software ninjas who are passionate about technology and software development. If you are eager to learn new things and want to be a part of dynamic team, we would love to have you on board.
We are looking for an experienced Business/Systems Analyst to join our software development company. You will be responsible to understand business and client requirements, analyze and document the same to provide actionable insights to the engineering team.
You will be working closely with product owners and business stakeholders to convert business use cases into software requirements specification documents.
If you have the potential and want to be part of our dynamic team, send in your applications to us right away.
- Understand, Analyze and Document business requirements of customers, making recommendations for improvements
- Oversee the implementation of software development projects from inception to completion
- Interact with Project Managers, Technical Architect and the Engineering team to ensure that business requirements are fulfilled in the systems we build.
- Maintain record and document feedback about overall performance and issues
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, preferably BE (CS/IT) or MCA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to translate complex ideas into simple language
- Prefer knowledge of database design and implementation
- Knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- 7+ years experience in a supervisory position related to information technology
- Sharp problem-solving, analytical and innovation skills
- Keen leadership and project management skills, ability to drive projects from inception to completion.
- Proven experience of working as a Business/Systems Analyst in a software development company
- Strong Attention to detail
- Good project management abilities